The meeting will consider the following matters:
- Reports of the Secretary, Flag Officers and Committee Chairs for 2020.
- Report of the Treasurer and voting of dues: Senior $70 (Overseas $70); Regular, Corinthian and Associate $200; Junior $125. Initiation Fee: 200% of the annual Regular Member dues and $135 for Regular Members under the age of 30. Junior Members pay no initiation fee. Late Fee: $20 added after 60-days.
- Voting to adopt the amendment to the By-Laws, a copy of which is attached hereto.
- Report of the Nominating Committee and election of Officers for 2021, Fleet Captain for 2021, and Governors for the class of 2021 and 2021-2022. A copy of the Report of the Nominating Committee follows.
- Presentation of 25 and 50 year membership pins, the Kilmer, Monte-Sano, Torrey, and Stimson Trophies.
- Voting on any other matters that may come before the meeting.
Regular and Senior members are urged to submit a proxy form before 5 p.m. on January 5, 2021 using the following link: stormtrysail.org/proxy-form
Virtual Cocktails to follow.
– John D. Browning
AMENDMENT TO THE BY-LAWS
A vote will be held at the Annual Meeting to approve (or reject) the temporary amendment to the By-Laws adopted by the Governing Committee on June 11, 2020:
Article IX Section 8—The first sentence is changed:
From (old text):
Candidates for any class of Membership other than Senior or Honorary must be sponsored by two Regular or Senior Members of the Club in good standing, neither of whom shall be members of the Membership Committee.
To (new text underlined):
Candidates for any class of Membership other than Senior or Honorary must be sponsored by two Regular or Senior Members of the Club in good standing, one of whom shall not be a member of the Governing Committee or the Membership Committee.
REPORT OF THE NOMINATING COMMITTEE
The following slate of officers and members of the Governing Committee are presented to the membership for voting at the annual meeting:
Commodore, Edward Cesare
Vice Commodore, Ray Redniss
Rear Commodore, Andrew Weiss
Secretary, John D. Browning
Treasurer, Frederick Heerde Governors 2021
Ty AndersonAndrew Berdon
Andree Isbrandtsen Pruett
Fleet Captain 2021
Respectfully submitted,STC Nominating CommitteeCommodore Richard duMoulinCommodore Eric Kreuter
Commodore John Storck, Jr., Chair
MEMBERS RECEIVING 25- OR 50- YEAR MEMBERSHIP PINS
25-year pins will be presented to the following members elected in 1996: Stu Argo, Jr., Andrew Besheer, G. Russell Bowler, Richard Breeden, Charles Brown, Robert Collins, Matthew Coudert, John Coumantaros, Bruce Farr, Robert Fontanella, Timothy Foulk, John Grierson, Peter Griffin, Robert hale, John Hayes, David Hutchinson, Martin Kelly, MD, Eric Kreuter, Captain Timothy Laughridge, Michael Matthews, Stephen Munger, Theodore Petersen, Earl (Tom) Schubert, Latimer Spinney, Peter Stalkus, Larry Suter, Robin Tattersall, E.F. Tulloch, Jr., Tom Weaver, Joseph Weed, Richard Werdiger, Richard Whipple, Stewart Wiley.
50-year pins will be presented to the following members elected in 1971: Robert Christensen, Rick Hadley, James Mattingly, Harold McGuire, Jr., August Miller, Wesley Oliver, G. West Saltonstall, R.E. Turner, Dennis Walker