Plans, Guidelines and Policies [Updated May 18, 2021]
Before arriving to Block Island:
- All skippers must register their crew: https://yachtscoring.com/ownerarea/owner_login.cfm?eID=13033
- All crew must sign the Race Week waiver on YachtScoring: https://yachtscoring.com/crew_login.cfm?eID=13033
- All participants must sign an attestation that they have either been vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to June 7th (in order to be considered fully vaccinated by June 21), or have had a negative PCR test within 72 hours of arrival on the island: https://stormtrysail.org/covidform/
Event-Sponsored Socials’ Policies:
- Any sailor or guest will need to be fully vaccinated to attend any event-sponsored post-race socials at the venue. Proof of vaccination will be required and can be uploaded ahead of time via the COVID attestation form.
- Vaccinated sailors or guests who choose to attend the post-racing socials will need to purchase a Button for entry. The Button covers access to the venue, music, food, and a discounted cash bar.
- Purchase your buttons here: https://stormtrysail.org/buttons