Presented by Storm Trysail Club and Riverside Yacht Club
Saturday and Sunday, September 17 & 18, 2016
Photo courtesy of Allen and Daniela Clark of PhotoBoat.com
CLICK HERE FOR 2016 REGATTA RESULTS
The regatta is open to the following:
- Any boat with a current IRC Certificate.
- Any boat with a current YRA LIS PHRF Certificate.
- Any boat with a current HPR Certificate (contingent on # of entries)
- One Design boats (J-70, J-109, etc.)
See NOR for all details:
- The first signal on Saturday will be at 1030.
- The first signal on Sunday will be at 1030.
- No starting sequence after 1500 Sunday
The Riverside Yacht Club (RYC) will provide the social venue for owners and their crews for this event. Details will be posted on the club websites. A reception for boat owners and event crew is scheduled aboard the Coastal Queen at Riverside Yacht Club on Friday evening, September 16 th . There will be a reception at RYC for all participants after racing on Saturday. An awards ceremony will be held after racing on Sunday.
Complementary dockage and moorings for competing yachts will be available at Riverside Yacht Club September 16-18 on a non-guaranteed, space-available basis. Captains are requested to contact Riverside Yacht Club waterfront staff (203-637-8987 or VHF 74) in advance of the event to register interest.